Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm over it

I know we're very lucky to live in the Pacific NW and not have super hot weather most of the summer.  I feel bad complaining because I know it's been DREADFULLY hot other places throughout the country..... but I'm so over these super hot days.  Today the thermometer in my mom's car read 101 at one point.  That is very hot.  And sticky.  And Colby just acts like a heater and keeps me feeling at least 10 degrees warmer than usual.

So while I appreciate the sun, and usually LOVE hot weather - I do not when I'm 8+ months pregnant. 

Soooooo glad Jimmy and I are headed to the beach tomorrow and Monday.  Should be warm, but not 100 degrees warm.... and I can just keep my feet in the ocean!!!!

That's all.  Complaining over.... for now.  And yes, I had a mini-breakdown today over the fact I couldn't just sit in my parents' dining room doing nothing and not be DRIPPING in sweat (not an exaggeration).  I took an ice cold shower before we left the house for a birthday party, and that BARELY did anything!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! This is the worst summer to be pregnant in. I am really for fall/winter

    ReplyDelete