Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nursery!

Since I think it's the most fun stuff on our newly formed registry, I figured I'd share pictures of things we'll be using / decorating with in the nursery!

Here's the bedding we picked out:


It's little grasshoppers hopping along the bedding.  We figure we'll mix in frog stuff too.

Since we won't be using the bumper as a bumper, I wanted to make sure I really liked the bedskirt and other stuff for the set.  I think I'll use the bumper to either make a valance or some wall hangings!

Then.... while I was in the bathroom (hey, I did good, only went once while we were at Babies R Us!), Jimmy found this awesome tree:


He was pretty excited to show it to me when I came back, and had already scanned it with the registry gun!  He was right - it's perfect!!!!  The colors are exactly right, and it will look awesome!  It's a decal, and online it gets great reviews for how easy it is to put up and make it look great, etc.

Initial ideas are that we might do the green on the bottom of the room, and blue on the top, then somehow have a border or who knows what between the colors.... Possibly with little jumping grasshoppers and frogs.

Eek!  I can't wait!  I love decorating, and I've been itching to paint!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment