Wednesday, April 14, 2010

18 weeks!

Eek!  18 weeks today!  While some days feel really slow.... the time really is just flying by!  Eggo will be here before we know it!  We can't wait to see Eggo at our ultrasound on Monday - and hopefully find out if Eggo is a girl or boy!!! :-)

I woke up this morning feeling massive.  I know I'll only get bigger.... but the way Eggo is laying or something must be different.  I swear when I bend over / lean over it feels like I'm squishing the baby and all of my insides!

Here's a picture from today....



This week, Eggo is supposedly the size of a sweet potato (eeeeeeeew).

Your Baby: Week 18


Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you about the bedding over. My little one needs to move from where he is...he is sitting on something that is not too comfortable these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, for 18 weeks! I was told by many to drink something sugary before my ultrasound the first time around, helps get the baby moving.Good luck on Monday! I have to wait another 3 weeks to find out the gender for our babe. I am so impatient. :-)

    ReplyDelete