Monday, April 12, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Okie doke.... here are the newly transformed rooms... including before and after pictures!

Craft room - before


Craft room is now a baby room!
We'll paint it once we know boy / girl and pick out the decor / bedding, etc.  But we decided it was time to put the furniture together so we wouldn't have huge boxes sitting in our entryway!

Office - before
We have gotten a laptop instead of desktop, and are in the process of trying to sell the desk!

Office is now a craft room - and eventually a playroom
Jimmy was very happy I decided not to re-paint the walls... he was prepared to refuse.
Thanks to Dawn for the awesome picture frames - I love them!

And I LOVE our new rug - but I didn't really get a picture that shows it off very well.  It ties in all the colors, and goes with our style, while also being kid-friendly and fun!

1 comment:

  1. I totally need your craft room! I do a lot of scrapbooking and this space looks awesome for it!

    ReplyDelete