Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter weekend fun

Well, we had a great time at home for Easter this past weekend.  We had a busy weekend, but we got to see some friends and lots of family.  We also dyed easter eggs, made rice krispy treat easter eggs, and cooked / ate basically all weekend.

This was the first time we had been back home since we announced we were pregnant - so about 6 weeks or so.  My figure has definitely changed since then.... and it was fun / funny to see everyone's reactions.  My Grandma R. told me I was "definitely blooming".  My Grandma K told me (in a very concerned tone) that "you figure seems to be changing / filling out".  We all laughed.

The annual BS Easter Brunch was Sunday.  It was hilarious because I swear almost every person I said hi to (And there were around 33 of us there!) said hi and immediately did the "elevator eyes" down to the belly and back up.  It made me smile every time.  I thought I'd be more self conscious about it all.... but I think it's just awesome and I figure every glance or belly touch / rub is just others showing their excitement too. :-)

I did get a couple random belly touches.  I was okay with it, since it's definitely hardening so I don't just feel flabby. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for mine to harden...lol...it's rounding, currently, just waiting on the hardening!

    Very exciting :o)

    ReplyDelete