Wednesday, April 7, 2010

17 weeks!

Well, I have to say the last couple weeks have flown by.  I can't believe I'm 17 weeks.... and that we'll be seeing our little one in 12 days!

Here's what thebump.com says about the baby this week:



Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.

I have to challenge their use of an onion as the veggie / fruit of the week.  I mean really, the average onion is nowhere near 5.1 inches in diameter.  Oh well!

My belly is definitely lopsided and for the first time in my life I'm loving something asymmetrical! :-)  Baby is just hanging out on my right side... but that's cool!

1 comment: