Friday, April 9, 2010

Indecisive... duh!

Well.... I think I'm finally breaking down and changing my gender prediction.  I'll make it official on here, and on the expectnet poll (that you should all have completed!).  I had originally thought boy... but the last two to three weeks I've been getting this funky girl vibe.  Nothing specific, no gender dreams or anything.... just a feeling.

Originally I didn't think it could be a girl 'cause I had NO morning sickness, and some other reasons, but that's really not THAT great of reasons.  So I'll change my vote.  This shouldn't be a surprise to most who know me 'cause I'm a very indecisive person.... so it's only fitting I changed my vote.  Heck, it would be more fitting if Jimmy and I had played rock paper scissors for my "decision".  Maybe we'll do that for the name..... haha.

We'll see in 10 days!  Hopefully baby will cooperate and open those leggies!

We're excited for this weekend 'cause we're going to work on the first stages of converting the craft room into a baby room.... including most likely putting together the crib and changer / dresser.  Otherwise we'll have huge boxes in our entryway for another who-knows-how-many weeks.

Yay! :-)

oh, ps.  Still lopsided over here.  I'll try to take a picture tomorrow.  I think you should be able to see the difference between my from-the-right side picture and my from-the-left side picture.  Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool! I don't know if I told you, but I read about a study that asked expectant mothers what they thought was the sex of their babies and 70% of them got it right. Of course that's before ultrasound and stuff. So much more than if they were just randomly guessing... you may be on to something there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, we'll see! I have a couple of friends who have said the same thing... that mom's intuition is often correct. I don't know how much I trust my intuition, but.....

    I DID wake up yesterday morning and the first thought in my head was "we could name our daughter _____ ______ Wells"... a name we hadn't had on our list, and the thought was complete with a nickname.... We'll see!

    ReplyDelete