Friday, January 15, 2010

Why I'm blogging

I've never been one to blog. Or to think I ever would. But I love to scrapbook, for many reasons, but one of the main ones is that you can preserve memories. I guess I see blogging as a similar hobby - I'd like to keep all of the experiences Jimmy and are having forever, and this seems one of the best ways to do it.  I also think that it will help me process the MANY things that go through my head.

I don't expect to have many followers. And I expect for anyone who does choose to read my blog to be slightly bored at times, hopefully entertained sometimes, and other times they'll wonder if the post they're reading will ever end.

But I'm not blogging for others. I'm blogging for me. For Jimmy. For the baby we love so much already. And if anyone else wants to share in this journey - then welcome!

2 comments:

  1. i felt all those but entertained. yawnnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. I figured. Good thing the blog isn't for you. AND good thing you can comment on it and make it entertaining!

    ReplyDelete