Sunday, January 24, 2010

7 weeks!

I can't believe I'm already 7 weeks along (yesterday).  Wow.  33 more weeks to go (or so)! :-)

I had a busy day yesterday, attending a baby shower and doing an engagment photo shoot.  It was so much fun to see former co-workers and a bunch of the kids that we took care of at Hopelink.  I can't believe all the "babies" are now 2.5 or so!  The kids were adorable, and it was a fun shower.

The engagement photo shoot went really well.  It ended up being a beautiful day, and we went down to the Edmonds waterfront to take their photos.  It was a beautiful backdrop, and we got a bunch of good pictures.  I know we'll do even better at their wedding!

Jimmy and I took a "7 week" picture last night, but I need to see if it's decent.  We went to Olive Garden for dinner (first time out in two weeks), and I was SO FULL (even though I only got the soup, salad, and breadsticks).... so I feel like I'll need to re-take the photo!

I'll post a photo later today.  We're planning on spending a relaxing (and lazy) day on the couch watching football.  It's FINALLY starting at noon!  Go Colts!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Oh, I came across this picture today.  It made me smile.

Winter Formal, Senior year of high school, 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment