Friday, January 22, 2010

B is for.........

Bloated.  I know, you all guessed Baby.  That too.  But right now it really stands for bloated.  I know, really wonderful to read about!  It's just crazy.  I'm eating less now, because I start to feel full / bloated.  Of course, that means I end up hungry a couple hours later.  Also, it's making me feel like I have a baby bump, even though I KNOW that's not likely (as I'm 7 weeks tomorrow).  Oh well!

Gonna take another belly pic tomorrow, at 7 weeks.  We'll see how it turns out and if I want to share it.  Currently just looking fat (what's new!?), so it's not that exciting.

Well, that's about it.  I'm glad today is Friday and the weekend is almost here.  It's going to be a slightly busy weekend.  Tomorrow (Saturday) I have a baby shower to go to for a girl I used to work with.  Right after that I'm doing an engagement photo shoot (for another girl I used to work with).  I'm doing their wedding in March, and we decided to do some engagement photos to get comfortable and have some fun.  Wish me luck!  I know I've done photo stuff before, but for some reason this has me all nervous!  I'll post pictures eventually, once I've taken them and played with them a bit!

Sunday we don't have much planned (other than watching football - go Colts!).  Monday is the first appointment - at 1:30pm.  I'll try to post something this weekend, but I will definitely post something after the appointment on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment