Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday or Saturday?

It's true.  It's Wednesday.  I'm wishing it was Saturday.  The next two days are going to be... interesting!  The girls have a half day tomorrow for school, and then they have Friday off of school (end of the semester).  That means I'll have three monsters to watch all day!

I've been really tired the last couple days.  While it's very normal for me to not want to get out of bed in the morning, I've been even more reluctant.  It feels like I haven't slept - even though I know I have.  I keep joking that Eggo is stealing all my sleep!

I've had a bunch of "stretching" feelings in my pelvis, too.  I know... wonderful.  Feels like when you stretch your muscles before you work out.  Kinda strange feeling, and makes it so I can't suck it in, and just slightly uncomfortable.  Oh well, I know I'll just keep stretching over the next 7 or so months!

We're inching closer to the ultrasound.... can't wait.

Oh, and I promised pictures a couple days ago and I've slacked.  I'd say I'll get 'em up before the weekend, but that's probably a lie since the next couple days will be crazy around here.  Oh well, we've got a relaxing weekend ahead! 

Happy hump day (Wednesday)!

No comments:

Post a Comment