Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sleepless in Seattle

Okay, so I know it's basically all I post about, but I'm so sleepy!  I can't wait for the weekend, when I can sleep in (or at least attempt to), and finish putting away the laundry that we did last weekend!

I can't believe Taylor is 17 today!  It makes me feel old because he's still 10 or 12 in my mind!  Jimmy and I came across the picture of Taylor, Sean, Cameron, and Jimmy in Mom and Dad's backyard after an afternoon of mud football, and I can't believe how small Tay is in the picture!  Fun memories.....

I wish we could come for the family birthday dinner tomorrow night - it stinks not being able to easily participate in those kind of things!

Wishing everyone a sunny Thursday (we've had tons of sun up here the last couple days).


No comments:

Post a Comment