Saturday, January 30, 2010

8 weeks!

o I've hit the 8 week mark!  While the time seems to be going by so slowly, I also think it's pretty crazy that we've known we were expecting for almost a month!

Only a week until we get to see Eggo on an ultrasound!  We can't wait!  Then we're planning on heading to Portland for the weekend and telling all the Grandmas, and probably some friends.  While I know we're definitely not out of the woods yet, and won't be at the point we tell them, I think it will be fine.  I'll always worry a little bit (will keep worrying until we get to hold Eggo in our arms!), but we are just too excited not to share.  We figure I'll be 10 weeks or so that weekend (unless they change my due date), so we're closer to the "safer" time.  Plus, I've been feeling great - with none of the bad signs, etc.  We'll just hope for a happy, healthy doctor's appointment and ultrasound!

Oh, and as you can tell since I'm posting today, I survived having all three kids with me yesterday.  We went to the Children's Museum, and the kids realized we were close to our house, so we came here for lunch and board games / wii fit playing.  When Jimmy got home, I realized we'd been at the house for over two hours!  The girls had a ton of fun, and it made the day go by so quickly (and kept them happy because it was a change in scenery).

Here's the latest picture.  8 weeks.  Still just a "fluffy" tummy.  I feel like I'm noticing shifts / changes.... but it's probably all in my head.  Still haven't gained any weight (which is good, there's enough extra there to last for a while)... even though Jimmy's been craving ice cream, etc.  (yes, you read that right, JIMMY's having the "cravings".... not me).  Excuse the hair... it was a lazy day!

Oh, and I'll post some of the Engagement photos I took last weekend tomorrow.  I think a bunch of them turned out really well, and we had fun! 

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment