Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sleep.... or not

Jimmy and I went to bed around 11pm last night (granted I had been sleeping on the couch for at least an hour by that point).  I woke up three times in the night!  The first was around 1:30am, and I don't think I got out of bed.  The next was around 3:30am and I had to get out of bed to use the restroom.  Woke up again around 6:40am, again needing to pee.  That time Jimmy woke up too (barely).  While I'm greatful this is one of my only symptoms, three times in one night is quite excessive!

Oh well....

A week from tomorrow I FINALLY get to have my first appointment - this one is just with the Nurse, but I think they'll take blood from me and check my levels, etc., which will be nice.  I've been slightly stressed about the fact that they waited what I felt like was a long time to test everything - given my history.  If my hormones were messed up before, I figured they'd want to make sure ASAP that they were looking right when I got pregnant.  Guess not!?

I don't think I have any great photos to post.... so this will be photoless.  Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment