Friday, January 15, 2010

I guess we'll start blogging....

Well, we haven't announced it to many people, but we're expecting our first child on September 11, 2010 (for now!). We have told our parents, siblings, and a couple really close friends, and will wait until I'm around 12 weeks along to tell everyone else. Since we're full of so many thoughts and emotions, and experiencing all of this for the first time, I thought it would be a good idea to start a blog (or start a diary / journal... or something!) to help us remember it all.

So, here goes!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to submit a name request....
    Beanie. That way he would be Beanie Wells. This is only applicable if eggo is a male... My other request would be Allen so i could think of eggo as a lone wolf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Taylor you are hilarious. We'll consider 'em. If we find out it's a boy, maybe the new nickname will be Beanie - I don't see us naming our child that though.

    I still laugh every time I think of Ella Wells (LOL's). hehe.

    ReplyDelete