Thursday, September 30, 2010

Whoopsie! Weight loss "Wednesday"!

Yes, I realize it's Thursday.....  This week Jimmy went back to work.  He and I kept losing track of what day of the week it was..... and that issue has only gotten worse this week for me without him here.... So a good amount of yesterday was spent thinking it was Tuesday... and the rest was spent thinking it was Thursday (I blame that on Survivor moving to Wednesday nights.  Anyways....  here are the stats:

Weight lost since Colby's birth: 12.2lbs
Weight loss this week: 0.6lb gain :-(
Weight loss methods used: breastfeeding, cooking meals at home
Pounds until goal weight: 32.8

Yah..... I went the wrong way.  But only by a little.  Hopefully we'll see some change next week.... this week has kinda been a transition week!

Oh, and no picture this week.  I forgot.... and i have a house to clean before my in-laws arrive tomorrow morning.  Of course Colby has decided he needs to eat all afternoon today.... making it a bit difficult to get things done!  Oh well, he's cute, so I'll let it slide.

The only reason I had time to write this post?  He's eating and I have become a master at typing with one hand!

1 comment:

  1. I have not mastered the typing with one hand yet...I am still very slow...but hey it works!

    Finally caught up on your blog...I've missed it. Not sure why it didn't update the URL to your followers...but I found it :)

    ReplyDelete