Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More visitors!

On 9/9, we were visited by Brooke - a friend we met through Jimmy's work.  I'm a dumbo, and didn't take pictures.  It was great to have her come by, though.  Brooke lives in Lake Stevens as well, and she and her husband Ron have two adorable children.  We love getting together with them, and don't do it enough.  Ron is also an OSU alumni (though he graduated a bit before we did!).  Brooke also brought us some thai chicken salad and noodles (both were spicy... yum!), and a cup of brownie bites!!!! (she knew I couldn't have them for way too long!)  Thanks Brooke!

On Saturday 9/11 we were visited by Bob, Sally, and Jenny.  Colby was one week old!  These friends are family friends that Kim has known since she was born - they're part of my parents' Bible Study... so Bob and Sally are basically like an Uncle and Aunt to me - and Jenny like a cousin!  You'll hear about Jenny again in the future because Colby will be attending her wedding at the beginning of October!

Once again, I'm lame, and I only got pics of Bob and Jenny with Colby.  Ugh.

Bob with Colby.  Bob LOVES babies / kids.

Jenny and Colby
I think she looks like a natural... and that she and her hubby-to-be Chris should get on making Colby a playmate! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment