Wednesday, September 1, 2010

update on {the list}

"The list" is complete - has been since Sunday night around 10:30pm.  I even went as far as to vacuum the small portion of our carpet in our bedroom that was exposed when we moved our bed about a foot and a half to make more room for the co-sleeper on my side of the bed.  I didn't want Colby to have any sort of an excuse.

And yet, here I am, still pregnant.

Oh, and I could've added to the list making a TON of food and freezing it.  I did that yesterday.  No joke.... 5lbs of beef became sloppy joes, taco meat, spaghetti sauce, a lasagna, and baked ziti (the marinara was also made from scratch).  Chicken turned into two pans of chicken tetrazzini and two pans of enchiladas.  And I made at least one veggie ziti.  Also made around 8lbs of pulled pork that became two containers of mexican-style pulled pork, and two or three containers of bbq pulled pork.  And to top it off, I made a batch of chocolate and mint chip cookies, and a batch of peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies, and rolled them into balls and froze those (of course, we had a couple last night to make sure they were edible).

So yah.... Colby needs to bring his cute little butt into this world..... my freezer is now full... my house is clean.... my yard is in great condition....

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are totally awesome...I wish I had that kind of energy! We'll probably end up eating hotdogs every night after Carly gets here since that's pretty much all that hubby cooks :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I need to get into this whole nesting thing & get on it!

    ReplyDelete