Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday

I can't believe I've already let another week go by, and I have only managed to blog about breastfeeding from that big list of things....  maybe tomorrow?! :-P

But today is weight loss Wednesday.  So here goes:

Weight lost since Colby's birth: 12.8lbs
Weight loss this week: 1.8lbs
Weight loss methods used: breastfeeding (spent the weekend in Beaverton, and ate really crappy... but starting yesterday we began our healthier eating plan!)
Pounds until goal weight: 32.2

I'm happy with this weight loss.  Like I said above, we ate really crappy all weekend, knowing Tuesday would be the day we "flipped the switch" and started eating healthier.  I was going to be happy with no weight loss or even a pound or two gain, so I'll take a little loss!

Here is a pic of me tonight.  Literally 5 minutes before heading to bed... so not glamourous at all! :-P

2 weeks, 4 days after Colby's birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment