Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Krouper Family visit!

The family I nannyed for also came to visit on Sunday 9/12 (yes, it was a busy weekend!).  They were all super excited to meet Baby Colby / Baby Eggo! :-)

In addition to coming to visit, they also brought us some food!  They had made Jumbalaya, a bunch of individual-sized chicken pot pies (which I have become obsessed with!), and some chocolate chip cookies!

Everyone took a turn holding Colby... though I think Laura got the most time with him (she LOVES babies!).  I took video of Seth holding Colby.  If I figure out how to get the video off our video camera and onto the computer, I'll add it to this post eventually.... but for now pictures will have to do!

Laura (9.5 years old) was the first to hold Colby!

Seth had to come over and check him out!

Sarah got a (very quick) turn - while Leah supervised!

Leah (7 years old) took a turn

Tom also got a (very quick) turn

And Seth (2.5 years old) got his turn!!!  He was SO excited!


Colby recovered from all the adventures of the day / weekend by cuddling with daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment