Wednesday, November 3, 2010

wtf wednesday

Yah, I know.... it's supposed to be weight loss wednesday.  It is.  But it's more like wtf wednesday.  My body is back to its usual - a 3 or so pound swing depending on the day / week.  Grrrrumph.

BUT.  We got a membership to the YMCA last week!!!  So excited!  I did an intro to Zumba class on Saturday (Colby's first time in childcare!), and my friend and I did the real Zumba class yesterday.  I'm planning on hitting the gym again tomorrow - maybe for a class, maybe just to swim or workout.  So I'm hoping we'll see some good changes in the future!

Gotta say it's awesome that the YMCA takes kids at 6 weeks for their "child watch" (childcare while you workout).  90 minutes a day!  Some of the locations do 2 hours a day!  My goal is to work up to going *very* close to every day, if not every day.  I think it will be good for me to do something for myself, good for Colby to have other people watch him some, and um.... HEALTHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment