Monday, November 1, 2010

more firsts!

Okay, I admit I've been terrible at blogging lately.  Here are some firsts Colby's done lately:

10/20 - first trip to the zoo!
10/24 - First time sleeping through the night (well just about.... 10pm - 5 or 5:30am)
10/28 - first bottle (pumped breastmilk) - daddy fed it to him!
10/29 - first time trying his jumperoo
10/30 - first time being watched by someone other than mom or dad (he went to the child watch at the Y for 90 minutes while Jimmy and our friend Will lifted weights and me & Dawn did an "intro to zumba" class!)
10/30 - first giggle (in his  sleep but Jimmy and I both witnessed it!)
10/31 - first Halloween

Colby and me with the elephants

With the penguins

Colby likes the zoo!

First bottle - mad / confused at first

... but then he got the hang of it!

Trying out his jumperoo


No comments:

Post a Comment