Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weight loss Wednesday

Weight loss this week: 0lbs
Weight lost since Colby's birth: 11.8lbs
Weight loss methods used: breastfeeding, Zumba!, cardio / weights at gym
Pounds until goal weight: 33.2

No change this week.... but that's okay.  I can see differences, and notice pants fitting differently (in a good way!).  I have a couple pair of pants that I think I need to send to Goodwill or something..... I really shouldn't be wearing them any more! :-)  We spent the weekend in Portland visiting family, so no weight gain is a great accomplishment since I was away from the gym for 4 days and didn't eat as healthy as at home!

Hitting the gym four times this week because next week we'll be visiting Jimmy's family in Utah for Thanksgiving and will be away from the gym, and around much more food! :-)  They have an in-home gym, so my goal will be to use it 3 times while we're there - we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment