Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weight loss Wednesday

Well, we're on vacation, and I don't really want to track down a scale.  So instead, I'll report on some recent weightloss / fitness goals.

Last week, it was my goal to go to the gym four times.  This was because we'd be on vacation this week (thus away from the gym and around WAY more junk food), and because I'm really enjoying going!  Well.... I did it!!!  Tuesday I did Zumba, Wednesday I just did some cardio (elliptical), Thursday I did zumba again, then Friday I tried aqua Zumba - and swam some laps beforehand.  At least 2 of the days the girls at the childcare had to come get me 10-15 minutes early because Colby was freaking out (he was hungry and decided he no longer liked the bottles we had been using).  Oh well, still got *most* of my workout in!

For this week (while in Utah visiting family), my goal is to use their in-home workout room three times (it has an elliptical, treadmill, and weight machine).  Well, so far I've used it once.  I'm supposed to use it today.... we'll see.  I had a wicked sore throat yesterday, and I'm stuffy, etc., today, so we'll see.  But we're here 'til Saturday.... so I might still make my goal.

I was also hoping to not eat toooooo much crap.  Well.... I fail at that one.  Hard to do when there's ALWAYS chips & dip, candy, soda, etc., around!!!  Oh well.... one week won't kill me!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment