Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weight loss Wednesday

Headed back in the right direction! 

Weight loss this week: 1.8lbs
Weight lost since Colby's birth: 11.8lbs
Weight loss methods used: breastfeeding, Zumba!, gym at least 3x a week
Pounds until goal weight: 33.2

We got a membership to the YMCA a few weeks ago, and since getting the membership I have gone to the gym three times a week.  Not bad for the first few weeks!  AND that means Colby is in childcare for at least 90 minutes three times a week.  I think this is good for him (and me), and in the future it will help him learn social intereaction, etc.

I'm LOVING Zumba - it's a group exercise class that uses latin dance steps to fun, upbeat music.  It's one of those workout classes that you do for an hour and you almost forget you're working out (except the sweat)! :-)

Next week I'm hoping to try aqua zumba - zumba in the water!!!  Also hoping to go to the gym at least 4 times next week because then we head to Utah for a week for Thanksgiving and I won't get to go!!!

1 comment:

  1. isn't Zumba great! I love it. I will have to check out aqua Zumba...i haven't heard of that before.

    ReplyDelete