Monday, June 7, 2010

100 days!!!

Time seems to be flying by!  Today marks 100 days in the countdown to Colby's due date!  I have been looking forward to hitting double digits since the start - and I remember celebrating going under 200 days.  Now we're at day 100.

Like I said, I've been planning the celebration for day 99 for a long time - and I didn't even realize it will fall on my 25th birthday - tomorrow!!!!  Double celebration!

While Jimmy and I technically celebrated my birthday Friday night with dinner and a movie (the movie wasn't necessarily my favorite, but the experience was nice).... I think I'm going to try to convince him we should go out to dinner tomorrow night too.  Just to celebrate both events!!!

Eek!!! :-)

Oh, and here's a couple pictures Jimmy took on Saturday, at 25 weeks, 3 days.  The one where I'm laughing is because Jimmy had just made a comment about me groping myself.  Haha.


2 comments:

  1. Happy (early) Birthday! How exciting that 99 days to go falls on your b-day...Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana! Yup! And we're headed to our FAVORITE restaurant for dinner. I've decided I can do it, even with the diet restrictions!!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete