Sunday, February 28, 2010

Under 200 days!

So.... I've been waiting for today for a while!  I know... we still have a bunch of time to go, but today marks the day I'm 199 days away from my due date! :-)  Under 200 days!  Considering when I found out I had 255 days or so, a bunch of time has passed!

We're expecting a visit from cousin Heidi today - should be fun!

I also have a picture for you.  Again, just a pic of me since there's no baby belly yet (just fluff I'll work off after the baby is born!).  Got all gussied up for Breanna's bachelorette party last night, and figured why not take a picture.  Please excuse the cheesy smile.  Jimmy took a bunch of photos, and this one was towards the end of the group, but its my favorite (other than the silly smile).


11 weeks, 3 days

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kim,

    It's Dana from Babyzone (screen name there is DanaRae). I love your blog...it's so cute! Just wanted you to know that I stopped in and I am offically a follower now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana! Thanks for stopping in! :-) I took a look at yours too.... and am a follower! Yay for having our first babies!

    ReplyDelete