Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pants

Well, I think I can blame the huge lunch I had, but my pants are currently unbuttoned as I sit on the couch typing this.  They are uncomfortably tight.  I wish I could blame it on a growing belly bump... but I think it was just the overindulgence.  Oh well!

I do think that Eggo is moving on up a little.  The last couple nights I have easily found the heartbeat within about a minute, and both times I've found it about 3 inches or so below my belly button, but pointing the doppler straight into my tummy, not down towards my toes like before.

Jimmy and I were reading through the "Pregnancy Week by Week" book last night (thanks Dawn!), and It's crazy how much Eggo has grown the last couple weeks, and how much more the baby will grow in the coming 3-4 weeks!  Just crazy.

Well, that's all for now.  I took a picture this weekend that I was supposed to post, and then I didn't post it.  I'm now 11 weeks..... Maybe I'll take another one tonight so that it's exactly on the week mark.  Or I'll just post the "old" one! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment