Friday, February 5, 2010

Haven't posted for a while....

I really haven't posted since Monday?  Where did the week go?

It was a busy week, and not a "normal" one.  Tuesday Laura stayed home with double ear infections.  This meant I drove Laura, Tom, and Seth to the doctor's office, and the pharmacy.  Tom stayed home all day and worked from home which was pretty strange... but it meant I got to go home early!

Tuesday both girls went to school, and I was looking forward to a nap in the afternoon.  Instead I got a call around 9:40am that Laura needed to come home from school.  She seemed fine, but still got to come home for the rest of the day. 

Yesterday was a pretty normal day.  I completely forgot to take Laura to Sylvan Learning Center after school (bad nanny - stupid preggo brain).  Oh well, they figured they'd just call and reschedule.

Today has been pretty "normal", but I got a call from Tom that Laura hurt her wrist at school and they had called paramedics.  They may end up at the ER... we'll see.  I'm babysitting Sophie tonight (so excited!) so that Wendy and Greg can go to a work dinner function.  It will be a long day, but definitely worth it.

I'm excited for the weekend.  Not sure what we'll do Saturday, but Sunday is the SUPER BOWL!  Go Colts!  Then comes Monday, and we get to see Eggo!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment