Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Eggo's Heartbeat!!!!

This is so cool.  I was able to find Eggo's heartbeat really well last night (after taking a couple day break because I had been getting too frustrated and making my tummy sore!).  We got it on video!

The quality isn't great, since we just have my phone to record video for now (I'm wishing for a video camera for my birthday / our anniversary!).  Also, Jimmy didn't realize it was recording video (he thought it was just recording sound), so his videographer skills leave something to be desired.

BUT.... you can hear the heartbeat!  At one point you can see the readout pretty good, and it's beating away at 166.  It's so cool to be able to hear this at home, because appointments every 4 weeks leave you wondering in between!  Plus, Eggo's not big enough yet that I can feel him / her, so it's nice to check in on the baby!

Eggo's Heartbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment