Saturday, March 6, 2010

A plum!

So.... each week thebump.com compares your baby to a fruit or veggie.  I think it's super cute, and makes it easier to visualize.  Plus, working with kids it's fun to tell them "I have a sized baby in me."

This week, the baby is the size of a plum!

In other news..... I feel like poo still, and have a busy day ahead of me.  I'm going to figure out if there's anything that's safe for me to take, otherwise I don't know if I'll have the energy to get through the day!

Today is the day of  Breanna and Eric's wedding - so I'll be heading down South to start photographing at 1pm!  Should be fun, but I wish I was feeling a little better!




You all should do our baby gender poll (on the left side of this page).... and play our baby game!  (a little farther down on the left side.  In the game you can guess the gender, birthdate (I know what you're going to pick Dad!), weight, etc.

We'll be finding out the gender mid- to end-of-April... which is getting closer every day!

Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment