Wednesday, March 24, 2010

An orange!

Well, I'm 15 weeks today!  Can't believe how the time flies.  To start this week, Eggo is the size of a naval orange!  This is crazy to me!!!!



"Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements."


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We are continuing to notice changes in the belly size.  I'll try to take a picture sometime in the next couple days so you can see if we're right, or just full of it! :-)
 
Jimmy's 25th birthday is Friday!  Don't really know how we'll celebrate... and he has demanded no gifts from me.  So maybe dinner?!
 
We've had awesome weather the last couple days, which has been very enjoyable.  I wish it would stay, but they're predicting some rain tomorrow and for who knows how long. 
 
Wishing I was in Death Valley with my family right now.... but I'll take the almost- 70 degree weather I'm enjoying today as a not-so-close second. 

No comments:

Post a Comment