Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2nd Trimester!!!

Yay!  I'm officially in the second trimester!  I can't believe we're 1/3 of the way (or so) to meeting Eggo!  So excited.

This week.... week 13.... the baby is considered to be the size of a peach.  Pretty crazy how much the baby has grown.  I guess it makes sense that I'm starting to get a little baby bump.  I hope it gets bigger soon!  I know I'll regret saying that when I'm big and ready to be done.... but I'm definitely looking forward to it!







In other news....  We ordered our crib and dresser / changing table!  My wonderful Mom (aka Eggo's Grandma) was kind enough to offer to buy it as a gift.  I've fallen in love with this crib, and was pretty set on getting it!  It's being delivered to the JCPenny's by their house (so we don't pay sales tax), and we should have it around Easter!!!

Here's a picture.... this is from someone's blog that I found.  Same crib, but in a nursery that's all decorated.  We got the same color - coffee.  It's a dark brown (not black, but a nice rich brown).  The dresser is the same color.  It has three drawers and a cabinet.  We'll throw a changing pad on the top and call it a changing table!  So excited!  Thank you Mom / Grandma!



Oh... and I have a friend that had a dream recently that we were having a girl, and that we named her Tanner...... who knows!?

Happy Wednesday all!

2 comments:

  1. I love this crib! so aborable! This was actually one of my choices too...but I feel in love with another one from JC Penny! Haven't ordered it yet...but will be this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim!

    Congrats on entering the 2nd Tri. I found your blog through a random google search for other expecting mothers. I live in Snohomish and am expecting my 2nd baby in Sept. What a small world!

    ReplyDelete