Sunday, March 21, 2010

A busy weekend!

Well, we had a busy weekend!  Saturday we spent the day from about 8:30am - 10:30pm installing a new patio in our backyard.  We had help from our good friends (THANK YOU!), which I was very greatful for, as Jimmy wouldn't really let me do too much of the work.  It looks awesome!  There's a couple finishing touches left, but it's almost ready for a BBQ!!!!!  It was a BEAUTIFUL day, and didn't rain until we were misting the polymetric sand that goes in the joints.  Not bad!

Sunday we slept in (Jimmy had to work from midnight 'til 4:30am Sunday morning), I made a brunch for us, we sat around being lazy, and then picked up a king sized bed and helped move it into our friends' place.  (the same friends that helped us with the patio.... somehow I still feel like we owe them.... the patio was MUCH more work!).  We then celebrated the productive weekend with Outback.  It was tasty, but Eggo made me eat too much, and now I'm stuffed.  Well, the strawberries in the fridge are calling me, but.......

Friday is Jimmy's 25th birthday!  I guess I should figure out some way to celebrate it!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I haven't taken pictures of the completed patio in the daylight, but here are a couple in the dark!  Hopefully I'll get off the couch tomorrow and take a couple in the daylight! :-)

1 comment:

  1. The patio looks great! I've been craving strawberries a lot lately also. I can't wait to go pick them this summer!

    ReplyDelete