Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weightloss Wednesday

I know it's been a while.... and that's not a good thing!

I think the combination of stress and being sick for a while has taken a toll.... I'm up a few pounds - and not budging!  Grrrrrumph.  I'm 37 pounds off my big weightloss goal..... a long way to go!

But until the new year my goals are:  make it to the gym 3-4 times a week, drink more water, make more meals at home, and eat healthier.

I'm doing decently with those goals.  Days like today I'm just lazy and don't want to go through the process to go to the gym.  It's not just as simple as heading to the gym - you have to get dressed, make sure baby is in a disposible diaper, make sure you have extra clothes and diapers for baby, feed baby, make an extra bottle for baby, head to the gym (hoping he falls asleep in the car), check in, drop off kiddo at childcare, start workout (hopefully make it through the whole workout without the childcare girl coming to get you), pick up baby, often feed baby, drive home, maybe grab a shower (either at the gym or at home).  It takes about 2.5 hours to get a hour workout in!!!  But I'm not making excuses.... just recognizing that some days I just don't feel like doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment