Thursday, December 9, 2010

Quick update!

I'm a bad blogger.  But that's not the update - that isn't news to anyone!!!  Days just go by so quickly - I have the best of intentions, but alas.....

So.... we had a pretty busy week.  Last Thursday and Friday we spent the days (and nights) at the Hyatt in Bellevue for Jimmy's company meetings and service awards dinner / holiday party.  This was a fun little trip - we got to stay in a fancy hotel for free, I got to hang out with a good friend and her two little ones for two days - and Jimmy and I got to get dressed up like real adults and do a couple events WITHOUT Colby *gasp*! :-)

Here are some photos from our adventures:
Jimmy and Colby hanging out on the fancy bed

Our family in front of the huge Christmas tree

Colby happy to be out and about - shopping! :-)

Tummy time!!!  Look at how strong he's getting! 

Niko (21 weeks) and Colby (13 weeks) - Colby's trying to catch up!!!

My little cutie pie!

Friends

Jimmy and Me at the Service Award Dinner 

Jimmy and Me at the Holiday party

I'm a dork - but I'm sure the guys were talking about something inappropriate!  That's Will (our good friend) and Jimmy - wish they still worked on the same job!

Our "fancy family" :-)  Even Colby has a tie on his shirt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment