Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A positive post!!!

We have fallen in love with GroBaby / GroVia diapers.  They have worked for us very well, we rarely have leaks - we love them.  Well they debuted some new prints on December 10th - and did a special that everyone who placed an order on the 10th would be entered to win a free shell in one of the new prints (they would randomly select 40 orders from that day).  I found out yesterday morning I was one of the winners!!!!!

Sooooo excited!  I ordered two shells and will get a third for free!  They are soooo cute!  Don't tell Colby but they'll be wrapped up under the tree for him!  (I know, so exciting)! :-)

Here are the two diapers I ordered:


Sooo cute!!!

Can't wait to see which print the free one is in!!!  And to take some pictures of our little guy in his new stylish diapers!!! :-)  I'm thinking I'll need to make some shirts for him to wear with just the diapers (around the house)!

2 comments:

  1. I'm lovin the Grovia diapers too! I'm trying to build up my stash of them so I can sell all the rest. I put them on Finley's Christmas list as well :)

    ReplyDelete