Sunday, December 12, 2010

Giggles!

Today as I went to change what I knew was going to be a messy diaper, Colby decided to giggle at me on the changing table!!!  We knew he was close, he's been cooing VERY happy sounds a bunch lately, and smiling uncontrollable smiles when you tickle him.  It was sooo cute!  I actually caught a little bit of it on video, too!

Of course, Jimmy was at the grocery store.  But I sent the video to him instantly!

I had a very brief repeat performance from him the next time I put him on the changing table.  I think he was giggling 'cause he knew his diaper had come undone and he figured I was going to have a mess to deal with! :-)

I don't care why he laughs - I just want him to do it!!!!!  Can't wait 'til he's giggling uncontrollably!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment