Thursday, December 9, 2010

3 months!

Really?  How did I miss the 3 month post?!

Colby turned 3 months on Saturday 12/4.  I have no clue how much he weighs - I'd say at least around 12 pounds... but I could be waaaay off.  I do know that 3 month clothes now fit him pretty snug (and most of them say up to 12.5lbs), and he can wear some 3-6 month clothes (though he can only wear the "right" size pants if he's wearing a cloth diaper - if he's in a disposible they just fall off - he's got Daddy's butt / legs (or lack thereof).

Here are some cute shots from our monthly photo shoot:







Hanging with Daddy after the photo shoot. :-)

2 comments:

  1. They are all so cute! But I really love the 2nd picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 2nd picture too. Almost looks like he's yelling, "stop taking pictures already, mom!" lol

    ReplyDelete