Friday, July 9, 2010

Babies!!!

One final post today.....

Just have to say congratulations to our friends Karie and Dain who welcomed their daughter, Ella DeLanie, to the world early Wednesday morning.  After 64 hours of labor (yes, Karie is supermom), Ella was delivered by c-section weighing just over 8lbs and 22inches long.  Mama, baby, and daddy are doing great and should be headed home today!  I'm guessing they'll be really busy.... but maybe just maybe we'll get to visit them this weekend when we're in town!  So excited for them!

And..... Dawn has been having contractions since Wednesday evening.... but they aren't doing anything super productive yet!  :-(  Her due date is tomorrow - and I think we all expected her to have baby Niko early because Kai came 10 days early.  I guess Niko is just happy in his warm waterbed! :-)  We'll see what the weekend brings - but we won't be around to watch Kai this weekend if she does go into labor!  Eek!  If she hasn't had Niko by Wednesday, I heard a rumor her doctor would induce......  I'm hoping for Monday (but preferrably after my ultrasound)! :-)

I have one more friend due in July - but she's due the 19th.  We'll see when Baby boy C makes his appearance!!!!  So excited for all these babies!  And it's quite strange because I've known all along I was around 10 weeks behind them.... and now that their babies are here (or coming soon) it makes me realize how close we are to meeting our lil' guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment