Sunday, May 2, 2010

More nursery pictures...

We've been busy in the nursery!

Here's what it looks like right now! (well, one side of it... the other side is still in progress - the paint needs another coat of paint, etc.)

Still need to put the baseboards back on, and finish the trim.  Also some wall shelves, etc.  Changing pad and other accessories, bedding.... And the glider will be recovered - can't wait to go to the fabric store with my mom!!!


Didn't Jimmy do an awesome job picking out the tree!?!




3 comments:

  1. OMG! I just bought the same tree wall decal yesterday! That is too funny! I have wanted to put a tree in the room since finding out I was pregnant (I have no idea why)! Your room looks great! We still have to get everything out of our room...so we haven't really started...i feel like a slacker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls!

    Dana - I'm guessing you won't be disappointed. It went up SO EASY (we just copied the tree in the picture and added a couple leaves here and there) - and looks GREAT in person. I was worried about using decals, but I'm a fan!!!

    ReplyDelete