Friday, October 15, 2010

Colby's Tux!

We went to our friend's wedding last weekend and she had made Colby a "tuxedo" shirt for him to wear to the wedding.  It was PERFECT!  He was DEFINITELY the best dressed there (other than the bride, of course).  Here are some pictures we got.  The photographer took a couple photos of Colby with the bride, so I'll share those once we have them! :-)

Colby dressed and ready to par-tay!


This is NOT what I wore to the wedding! :-)

Colby being a stud - trying to impress all the single ladies!

Family photo - Colby is 5 weeks old! 
(excuse the shiny sweaty mom and dad - a wedding with a 5 week old is A LOT of work!)

The whole family!
Left to right
My sister, Me, Jimmy, Colby, my Brother, My Mom, My Dad

Me and my family

....they are quite strange!


1 comment: