Friday, March 1, 2013

Flashback Friday

Dana from Hancock Heir posted a "Flashback Friday" a little while back and it was SO much fun to see a pic of her lil' man {he's the same age as Colby} 2 years ago.

So..... here's my Flashback Friday..... from WAY back.  :)
February 28, 2008 - FIVE years ago!!!

Yep - we look like babies!  This was our first ever District Meeting for Jimmy's company.  All dressed up, no kids to put in childcare.  

So much has changed over the last 5 years.  I look back on this photo and smile because I was SO happy then and I am SO happy now.  Love it all!

2 comments:

  1. From the pictures I have seen - you guys look exactly the same! How have you not aged?! I look sooooo much older than I did 5 years ago! Kind of hating you right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NOOOOOO way. We have DEFINITELY aged. I have about 4 more chins.... and Jimmy has a TON of grey hair (shhhhhh) :)

    But thanks! I think I have done most of my aging over the last 2.5 years.... hmmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete